Location - Gainsborough (DN21)
Pay Rate - £12.50 P/H
Start Date - ASAP
Contract - Temp - Ongoing Contract (Unless Stated Otherwise)
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring that each of our communal areas in sites is fit and ready for colleagues and customers to use
- Each site houses vulnerable and elderly residents, that may want to interact with you
- Taking responsibility for cleaning health and safety standards where you're working
- Being motivated to work on your own, you'll have great freedom to deliver the right standards
37 hours a week - part time considered
Basic DBS required
The location - 6 off site locations requiring travel - 2 in Gainsborough/Caistor/Bardney/Welton/Saxilby - if part times less sites considered.
Expenses will be covered
Immediate start ongoing work.
Working for customers between 7am and 7pm Monday - Friday. Most people are here from 8:30am to 5pm (4:30pm on a Friday). Your role may also include on call elements.
- Basic DBS - Issued in last 12 Months (Essential)
- Driving Licence
If you wish to apply for this role then please respond with your recent CV.