COMPANY: FASTTRACK MANAGEMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
We are offering an accomplished BMS Service Engineer £35 - £40 per hour to join a well-established systems house on a contract in London. This is an initial 1-month contract with potential to extend further or work on exciting contracts in the future.
The BMS Service Engineer position:-
As a BMS Service Engineer, you will need to demonstrate exceptional technical understanding of BMS, in particular Trend and/or either Siemens or Tridium control systems.
Your duties will include carrying out service and maintenance on BMS Control systems along with small works. You will be expected to work independently using your own skill and initiative as well as part of a larger team of engineers when required.
Key skills of the BMS Service Engineer:-
* Exceptional technical knowledge and experience of the BMS sector.
* Proven experience of carrying out servicing and small works on BMS Controls Systems.
* Qualifications and experience with Trend controls and/or either Siemens or Tridium control systems.
* CSCS Skill card or equivalent is essential
Benefits of the BMS Commissioning Engineer:-
* Fantastic rate of £35 - £40 per hour, depending on experience.
* Weekly pay
* Opportunity to work on future exciting projects.
Do you think you have what it takes to be our next BMS Service and Commissioning Engineer?
For more information on this exciting contract position call us at FastTrack Management Systems on ##### ###### or click "Apply now".
HC815L // BMS Service Engineer // BMS// BMS Service Engineer// Building Controls // Contract
Advertised through Zoek 8fb88a26bf5244eaa7d3401375794fb76