We are looking for a Concrete Estimator to handle estimating and preconstruction duties along with basic project coordination. Our client is looking for a collaborative and energetic individual to serve as a Concrete Estimator. This person would prepare, complete budgets and estimates for assigned project(s) of varying size and complexity, from conceptual estimates to hard bid work. This role would also act as primary point of responsibility for a project during the preconstruction phase and help with project coordination.
Leading concrete contractor in Richmond, VA specializing in civil, industrial, commercial, and residential concrete construction. We are currently looking for an estimator with at least three years' experience, who is motivated and can work well independently, but is also team oriented. Candidates must have extensive experience with concrete take off and pricing, have strong written and oral communication skills, and have exceptional computer knowledge. This position will frequently be communicating with clients, vendors, other estimating team members and report to the estimating manager and upper management. The position is a key role in the organizations efforts to procure work and grow the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review proposal specifications and drawings, attend pre-bid meetings, etc. to determine scope of work and required contents of budget and estimate.
- Prepare and analyze cost models from conceptual phase to hard bid scenarios.
- Perform complete quantity takeoffs of a project and apply corresponding budget pricing based on historical data to develop cost models and estimates.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years' experience estimating concrete place & finish work
- Bachelor's or Associates degree related to construction preferred
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word, Adobe
- Must pass a background check
Invoke Staffing is a leading executive search firm based in Raleigh, NC serving clients throughout the United States. Our experience and passion for building lasting relationships with clients and candidates makes us the preferred choice for your talent needs.
The team at Invoke Staffing recognizes the importance of matching qualified candidates with your company that will enhance your business culture. Invoke Staffing represents select companies of all types and sizes nationwide. Using our extensive network of firms and candidates, we are proud of our ability to build trust with our candidates. Using this approach helps our recruiters to better match candidates with the individual needs of each client.
Role: Concrete Estimator
Apply for this job now.