SEN Teaching Assistant.
- Are you looking for an extremely rewarding teaching assistant role in the Bradford area?
- Do you have experience working with pupils with SEN?
- Do you have a background in SEN or care ?
Here at Teaching Personnel, we are looking for SEN teaching assistants for a variety of roles in Bournemouth
The role would include:
- Supporting the pupils throughout the school day
- Assisting the pupil with the work set out by the teacher
- Running small intervention groups to assist with learning
- Monitoring the progress and development of the pupils
- Behaviour/learning support
- Upholding the values of the school at all times
- Aiding with the set up and set down of the classroom
- Maintaining high levels of health and safety over the pupils
- Aiding the teacher with the day to day running of the class
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience working in a Teaching Assistant role
- Experience working with SEN pupils
- Safeguarding training
- Teaching assistant qualifications
- Manual handling training
- DBS on the Update service (we can help with this)
- A hard working and positive attitude to all aspects of work
If this sounds like something you would be interested in we would love to hear from you!- please email #removed#