Company: EAMES CONSULTING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
IT Risk and Control Manager
My client is a multinational insurance company where a welcoming, inclusive and diverse culture encourages their people to always give and show the very best of themselves and harness the power of our diversity. They are looking for an IT risk and control Manager to support the risk identification and management process across all aspects of IT.
The ideal IT risk and control manager will:
- Experience in Technology Risk, Technology Audit, or related field
- An understanding in IT General Computer Controls and technology security control areas
- Subject Matter Expertise in technology areas such as IT Operations, Data, Digital and Emerging Technology
- Experience of modern governance, risk and control frameworks
- Documenting risks and controls, assessing the implementation and design of key controls
- Support maintenance and development of technology risk management frameworks
- Conduct and report on the technology control effectiveness in the GRC tool
- Deliver in-depth risk and control assessments, including creating detailed process flows
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.