Grafton Banks Finance is currently assisting a large respected Brighton based business with the recruitment of a Finance Business Partner. You will need to be a fully or nearly qualified accountant with recent business partnering experience in order to apply.
Key responsibilities include:
- Financial analysis of actual monthly results/trends to provide increased cost visibility and ownership, ensuring a robust control environment and informed and insightful commentary.
- Lead the financial monthly business review process at project review meetings. Challenge the business to drive sustainable value proactively through informed and insightful decision making
- Partner with the Directorates to provide financial insight and analysis to allow informed added value decisions to be made and robust, challenging yet achievable budgets and forecasts to be agreed.
- Provide technical advice to the business on the application of accounting policies and changes to accounting rules and legislation
- Financial governance and management of change initiatives with appropriate efficiency metrics ensuring that all relevant financial and regulatory policies are adhered to.
- Develop key relationships with key stakeholders and provide direct support to Local Management for all Finance Topics (including commercial support, business case composure, post investment appraisals, ad-hoc analysis and cost management).
- Represents the business partner area within the Finance Function and vice versa, in order to facilitate mutual understanding and alignment and to resolve any potential issues in an effective and prompt manner.
- To provide support to the Price Review and understand the impact of any variances to our allowance
You will take responsibility for building effective relationships across the business. Excellent future career options are on offer as well as a bonus scheme, pension, free onsite parking and three days remote working each week.