Company: TROY DESIGN MANUFACTURING COMPANY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Under general direction of the Director of Program Management, responsible for coordination of job from pre kick-off through project end. May be responsible for more than one project at a time.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides support for composition of timeline, engineering data, and review of deliverables prior to kick-off.
- Participates in kick-off meetings supporting the Program Manager.
- Updates scheduling following kick-off and upon receipt of engineering changes that impact timing of project.
- Initiates prototype concern sheets and reviews potential production impact with Program Manager.
- Attends all status meetings and assists manufacturing team in containment planning for internal/external publishing.
- Maintains weekly project job header in approved format.
- Actively tracks status fro externally sourced parts.
- Participates in 8-D cross functional team when required and all lessons learned or debriefing.
- Reports weekly tooling status to Program Manager.
- Routinely attends customer directed meetings.
- Participates in end item quality reviews and is the liaison to the vehicle assembly site attending AIMS issue meetings and in plant follow up.
- Performs other duties and required or requested.
- In depth manufacturing process knowledge.
- PC skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability
- Basic cost estimating and budget planning knowledge.
- Ability to work with others.
- Flexible, positive attitude and leadership characteristics.
- Resource planning experience required.
- Bachelors degree or journeyman status preferred
- Previous skilled trade supervision a plus