Assistant Team Manager - Children's Safeguarding - Swindon Borough - £38 p/h
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Team Manager to work in a Children's Safeguarding Team in Swindon. In this role successful candidates will assist the Team Manager in supporting the CP team and be familiar with running cases. You will ideally have knowledge of Safeguarding, Looked after Children and Court.
It is essential that candidates that experience of working within a similar role and proven management experience is also required.
Benefits as a Children's Safeguarding Assistant Team Manager:
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible working
- Excellent Management opportunity
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
As a Children's Safeguarding Assistant Team Manager you will have experience of:
- Quality assurance of cases
- Mentoring and Supervision
- Deputising for the Team Manager
- Excellent knowledge of Child Protection legislation
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact #removed#
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
Role: Assistant Team Manager - Children's Safeguarding
Job Type: Permanent
Location: wiltshire, england, england
Apply for this job now.