Care Assistant / Community Carer / Live in Carer
Location: Bromley Borough
Salary: £9.64 to £12.00 Per hour, DoE (The Live in Carers role salary may vary)
Job type: Permanent
Having a full UK Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle is preferred, except for the Livin Carer position.
TUCare is looking to recruit Homecare workers across the Bromley Borough to join our field team. Although experience is preferred full training and ongoing support will be provided.
As a new and exciting company in the health & social care sector, at TUCare we will transform your career, make you feel valued and enjoy work again.
We understand what is important to our team and how to recognise and reward this. We pride ourselves on making you feel great by striving to be your greatest ever employer by investing in your career from day 1.
If you want to show your caring side and make a real difference in your community whilst receiving great rewards, then they should be your No.1 choice to get started in the world of Home Care.
Responsibilities of the Care Assistant/ Community Carer / Live in Carer:
Our Care Assistants make an incredible difference to our client's lives. From helping their clients wash and dress themselves to administering important medication, you would play an important part in helping their clients achieve a higher quality of life. You might even find yourself taking your client out shopping or to see their friends!
Requirements of the Care Assistant/ Community Carer / Live in Carer:
If you're a caring and kind person we would love to hear from you. All you need is a UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle because you will be driving to clients houses to deliver services (The Live in Carer role does not require a driving licence). A DBS check will also be performed. Our client is committed to be an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds and ages of 18 +.
Training and Development of the Care Assistant/ Community Carer / Live in Carer:
As part of your training, you'll shadow an experienced member of their team, whilst being paid for it, to get a hands-on look at how to deliver care. Every member of the family is unique, and you'll have your own 3-year Personal Development Plan to chart your journey as you build your career with them.
If you're ambitious - great - you can study to achieve nationally recognised qualifications whilst being paid at the same time. You'll learn everything you need to know to deliver life-changing care and support. Even when you finish your initial induction training, you'll never stop learning. We are all about working with you to build your future.
Benefits of becoming the Care Assistant/ Community Carer / Live in Carer:
- A 3-Tier Pay Scheme that pays you more as you gain experience and becomes more qualified ranging from average earnings of £9.64 to £12.00 per hour plus expenses and bonuses. (Live in Carer salary may vary)
- Bonus Scheme that earns you more for going the extra mile.
- Travel Time Paid - get paid for time spent travelling.
- Mileage Expense Paid - they help cover your travel expenses,
- Extra pay at Weekends & Nights - just another little thank you from them to you.
- Extra pay of double time on a bank holiday.
- Cash Rewards when you help a new client or carer to join our client's family!
- All members of our client's family have access to a workplace pension scheme. Together, they invest in your future.