Job Title: Call Centre Advisor
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Contract: Full time, permanent - Shift patterns range between:
8am to 5pm, 9am to 6pm or 10am to 7pm
Do you have strong Customer Service skills?
Do you have experience within a high-volume customer service role?
If your answer is 'Yes’ to the above questions, this could be a great opportunity for you!
• Strong English and Maths
• Excellent customer service skills
• Brilliant telephone manner
• Efficient and can work on own initiative
• Deal with Landlords/ Tenants via phone (inbound/outbound)
• Respond to live chat queries
• Process membership and deposit protection
• Handle member renewals
• Investigate and handle invoicing issues
• Support the membership team with general processing and data entry
- 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Private Healthcare for the employee and their dependents (after 1 years’ service)
- Employee Assistance Programme (day one)
- Interest free Season Ticket and Rental Deposits Loans
- Annual Leave purchase scheme
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Smart10 Recruitment Group, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days if you have been shortlisted.