Auto Body Tech
Locations: La Porte, IN and Elkhart, IN
Questions? Call or text Manny at (773) 882-1101
Gerber Collision & Glass is seeking an exceptional Auto Body Technician / Collision Repair Tech / Bodyman to join our winning team.
- Comprehensive, industry leading benefits including medical, 401(k), paid time off, and training
- Competitive flat rate (commission) pay - GREAT earning potential
- 2+ years of collision repair experience as a Body Man / Body Woman in a production body shop
- Ability to properly complete light to heavy repairs, including: structural, replacing rails and use of a frame rack
- Participate in developing a proper repair plan for each vehicle
- Repair collision damaged vehicles according to manufacturer specifications and company standards
- I-CAR or ASE Certifications are a bonus
Se solicita un Hojalatero. Preguntas? Llama o manda un text a Manny (773) 882-1101
Gerber Collision & Glass is North America's largest Auto Body Consolidator in North America. We have over four hundred shops in twenty-four states in the US. Our shops provide our employees steady work flow, an organized production model and opportunities to advance! Gerber is the place for collision pros to grow their career. Come see why employment with Gerber is highly wreck-omended!
Role: Gerber Collision - Auto Body Technician
Location: Michigan City,
Apply for this job now.