Are you a PASSIONATE and INSPIRATIONAL senior support worker within childrens residential services looking for a move into a childrens home deputy manager role? Do you want to work for a successful organisation that has sector-leading Ofsted judgements and really understands the benefits of a work-life balance by offering up to 7 weeks annual leave per year?
I have a FANTASTIC opportunity for the right candidate to join a STUNNING rural service that supports children & young people aged between 8-18 with emotional behavioural difficulties and ADHD and Aspergers in Burford, Oxfordshire - easily commutable from Oxford, Cheltenham and Gloucestershire.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, resilient and motivated individual who really wants to make a difference to the lives of young people; to enable them to develop socially, emotionally and behaviorally in a setting where they feel safe and cared for.
Salary: £37,601 - £44,179 (package including bonuses)
Job Title: Childrens Home Deputy Manager
Location: Burford, Oxfordshire
Hours: Full time
Annual Leave Entitlement: 7 weeks
- 7 weeks annual leave per year
- Very competitive salary
- Company sick pay scheme
- Company paid health scheme
- Access to company pension scheme
- Free life insurance
- Real career progression opportunities
- Best staff to children ratios
- The opportunity to complete the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management - fully funded and supported
As a Deputy Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the management to run a successful staff team and all day to day operations of the home
- To assist the management team with the supervisions of junior staff
- Inducting new staff into the homes procedure and culture
- Ensuring the highest standards of care in relation to the young people's physical, behavioural and emotional needs.
- Assist senior staff with the writing and maintaining of placement and risk management plans
- Support young people in daily activities including family contact, attending local clubs, 1:1 activities in the community, promoting independence and social behaviour.
- 2 years experience working in Childrens Residential Homes is ESSENTIAL
- Level 3 Diploma qualification in Residential Childcare (England) is ESSENTIAL
- You must have held a full UK driving license for a minimum of 12 months ESSENTIAL
- The Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management is DESIRABLE
If you are a Childrens Home Deputy Manager or a Senior Support worker looking for a new role in the health b& social care sector, we want to hear from you!!
If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click the 'APPLY' now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.