House Manager - UHNW / Family - Private residence
Central London TEMP to PERM
We are looking for a positive, motivated, professional and experienced House Manager with PA skills to be responsible for and manage a large residential property in Belgravia and a small team of staff.
The candidate will need to be a highly experienced House Manager with excellent references and longevity in their roles and you would have worked within an UHNW household. You would possess excellent knowledge of London and all things luxury and understand the superior standards required
Ideally you will have overseen building and operational work before and managed a team of staff, housekeepers, chefs, contractors. You will need to be proactive, driven and very switched on with excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience running of a private residence
- Experienced at managing overseas properties from London
- Liaising with,training and overseeing housekeepers.
- Excellent contact list of maintenance providers
- Good level of PA skills
- Project management skills
- Personal shopping; ability to source and purchase unusual and luxury items
- Knowledge of Payroll helpful
- Payment of utility bills
- Recruitment of house staff
- Excellent IT skills including database systems
- Discreet and approachable
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of French, Italian or Spanish helpful
You must live within 30 minutes of central London as would be asked to attend to any emergency work the residence
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm with reasonable out of hours including weekends if required