Enjoy a flexible working life, making a positive difference to the lives of the people you support. Join our team of Relief Support Workers, fitting your working hours around your other life and family commitments.
Come and join our friendly team at Cambridge Court supporting individuals with varying needs of support day shifts or night shifts.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
If being a Relief Support Worker sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Please read the attached job description and person specification. It then couldn't be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process. Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Jennifer Ball on .
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don't be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
Role: Relief Support Worker
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Dorchester, Dorset,
Apply for this job now.