Company: CAPECLARKE LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
CONSTRUCTION LITIGATION SOLICITOR
Experienced Construction Disputes Solicitor sought by top tier commercial law firm in Manchester City Centre
- Respected top100 full-service commercial firm.
- Extremely strong local and national Construction and Real Estate offering.
- Recognised expertise in high value and complex international arbitration and litigation in the construction and energy sectors.
- Advised on some of the UK’s most significant projects over recent years, including infrastructure projects, commercial/residential schemes, redevelopments of town centres, urban regeneration schemes and portfolio acquisition/disposal projects.
- Based central Manchester.
- The firm’s Construction team acts for developers, occupiers, funders, construction professionals, contractors and various specialists.
- As an Associate in the team you can expect to be involved in mostly contentious construction matters involving adjudication, mediation, litigation and risk management.
- There will also be chance to get involved in non-contentious drafting work.
- Opportunity to work with well-respected and rated Construction lawyers where you will develop and grow in a supportive law firm culture and environment.
- Experienced Construction Litigation Solicitor, ideally 2-5PQE, with your training and experience gained at a firm regarded for Construction matters.
- They also welcome applications from Commercial and Property Litigators who would be keen to focus their career in this area.
- You will ideally have gained supervisory experience over junior lawyers. The successful applicant will have strong technical black letter law skills and ideally be someone the junior members of the team can turn to for guidance.
- There is a great opportunity here for further career progression. Top of the market salary and package on offer.
- If you believe you have the skills and technical ability for this role then please don’t hesitate to contact Geoff Baines for a confidential discussion.