Our growing company has an immediate opening for the Material Handler position in our warehouse. This is a full time position that is currently available for all shifts with up to twelve openings available. Ideal candidates for this position have previous warehouse/manufacturing experience. Individuals who apply will be working on the following tasks, which include, but is not limited to picking and packing material, checking material for accuracy, operating machinery, and assembling materials.
Material Handler Qualifications
- Individuals who are detail oriented and can work at a fast pace
- Individuals who have manufacturing experience and machine operating experience are preferred
- Individuals who have experience with packaging
- Individuals who are able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Individuals who are able to work independently and get their job done in a timely manner
Material Handler Benefits
- We offer a comprehensive package of benefits, which include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance after a probationary period
- We offer opportunities for advancement and career development for dedicated, hardworking employees
- This position offers an hourly rate up to $15 based on experience
Global Technical Recruiters offers recruiting solutions to companies and job seekers throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Our clients have the opportunity to build the best possible workforce by having unlimited access to top talent in their industry. Job seekers can utilize GTR's connections to advance their careers by finding the job that will give them the opportunity to succeed.
Role: Material Handler - Warehouse Associate
Location: Grove City,
Apply for this job now.