Looking for Sales Professionals OR someone extremely interested in becoming a sales professional. We will train you to be successful!
Envirosolar is experiencing rapid growth in our client base throughout the state of Texas. We are seeking an outside sales representative to join the Envirosolar family. If you are passionate about leading customer service, technology solutions for solar, energy management and security we look forward to hearing from you. We have been named the largest residential solar installer in Texas. We are currently #2 on Inc. Magazine'sannual list of top 5000 fastest growing, privately-held companiesin the USA!!
Opportunity to earn a six-figure income. We offer the highest commission percentage to our outside sales representatives than any other company in our industry; with a monthly and quarterly bonus income structure for consistent sales. Average income is 150k; top sales representatives $250k+
- Participate in the full sales cycle with company provided leads.
- Present the financial and environmental benefits of solar energy to homeowners.
- Close deals consistently on the basis: home value increase, ROI, Rebates, Customer owned systems vs. Lease options, Push value of our products.
- Analyze customers’ current, and future electrical usage
- Ongoing training in home automation, smart home technology, home improvement, and energy efficiency
- Staying educated on the newest solar energy product technologies and financing options
- Drive to pre-set appointments daily around the target area
- Positive attitude- It is your attitude toward others and the universe that determines the resulting attitude toward you. Have a positive, joyful attitude and you'll have positive, joyful results.
- Self-motivation- Ability to do what needs to be done, without influence from other people or situations. People with self motivation can find a reason and strength to complete a task, even when challenging, without giving up or needing another to encourage them.
- Competitive drive- ability of an outside sale representative to deliver better value and quality than others.
- Entrepreneurial personality- Entrepreneurs, in the purest sense, are those who identify a need---any need---and fill it no matter the task.
You Must Have:
- Availability to run 2-3 appointments daily between the lead times given to you daily
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Successful track record of exceeding sales targets OR a strong interest in sales
- Collaborating in a team environment to help motivate others
- A keenly developed motivated nature to be a part of a leading solar company
- Must be flexible to work evening in-home sales appointments and Saturdays
- Must have reliable transportation and willingness to drive throughout territory
- Average income is $120k; top outside sales representatives $250k+
- $3000 allowance available upon interview success
- 2-3 WARM leads per day
- Industry leading referral/self-generated commissions
- Monthly/Quarterly sales bonus structure
- Paid training
The link below is an awesome video which briefly explains our mission:
Envirosolar was founded on the principle of helping home owners everywhere transform their homes from mundane and inefficient houses to solar residences! Envirosolar is an all-encompassing energy efficiency provider, specializing in home automation / home improvement technologies as well as solar energy solutions for residential homeowners across the US. Envirosolar is a Top 10 national solar energy installer whose mission is to help consumers achieve energy independence, while providing a second-to-none customer experience along with flawless installation processes and quality. Our company provides a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with unprecedented growth potential. We provide a world class customer experience on their way to energy efficiency and independence for life.
Role: Outside Sales
Location: Round Rock,
Apply for this job now.