An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Resource New Starters Support Administrator to join Kingdom Services Group working at our Head Office in Newton-Le-Willows, Merseyside.
Salary - £19,000.00 per annum. Monthly pay.
Hours - 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday 09.00 am - 17.00 pm.
Job Purpose / Primary Objective:
To provide assistance within the Resource New Starters Department
Position / Skill Base Requirements:
- Administration experience
- Computer/IT Literate
- Attention to detail
- Professional Telephone manner
- Excellent Admin skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to prioritise workload
- Examples of keys duties may include (list not exhaustive):
- Chase candidates for any outstanding or missing information on their application packs
- Check returned completed applications for compliance including right to work checks
- Use TrustID to check validity of ID
- Chase any applications not returned on a daily basis
- Update the company recruitment live board with candidates current status on a daily basis
- Issuing Pin numbers to New starters across various roles within the company
- Providing external payroll company with New Starter details
- SIA security licence checks
- Right To Work checks on all New Starters and conduct Home Office checks as required
- Order New starter uniforms
- Update Induction Welfare tracker and create Personnel files for new starters
- Process New Contracts when required (Flexi to Perm)
- Using Logosoft, the company's employee database to check information on previous employees
- Have involvement in producing Onboarding statistics upon management request
- Responding promptly and professionally to internal and external telephone calls and emails and handle effectively to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Promptly passing telephone messages onto relevant departments / people within Head Office.
- Dealing with the storage and disposal of all confidential documents and working within GDPR guidelines
Examples of our fantastic colleague welfare includes: -
- Great people management
- Pension and real time access, includes Perkbox (a bunch of freebies)
- A real career pathway
- Professional development training/ via Skills Centre
- Company award scheme
- Awards & Commendations
- Colleague Zone web portal
At Kingdom we take pride in our ability to develop our employees b