We are seeking to fill multiple roles for Medical Assistant/Phlebotomists to perform mobile insurance examinations.
As a Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist for our company you will conduct mobile healthcare screens with the goal of providing accurate information for our customers.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 1+ year of current phlebotomy experience and have completed a minimum of 125 draws.
- Ideal candidates possess the interpersonal skills to interface with clients, management, and office staff with a high level of courtesy and professionalism.
- Must have current license, certification and medical training, a valid drivers license, your own reliable transportation, and car insurance.
- Personal access to the internet and a fax machine, and personal cell phone are required.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Bi-lingual speakers are a plus!
APPS/Portamedic is the largest provider of paramedical services for the life and health insurance industry in the United States.
Role: Medical Assistant, Phlebotomist, Healthcare Technician, Nurse
Apply for this job now.