An exciting position has become available for a full time Administrative Assistant to join a friendly team based in London, SE6 4LF. The successful candidate will earn £10 per hour. The successful candidate will be a people's person as your role involves working with people from all levels throughout the organisation to help them in their daily jobs. Data entry and information handling requires the highest level of trust, discretion and respect.
- Methodical and organised
- Good at prioritising tasks
- A good team player
- Computer literacy and excellent typing skills
- A good level of English and literacy
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Able communicator with a good telephone manner
- Show initiative
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Punctual, good time management
- Live within a commutable distance and have the right to work in the UK.
- Data entry
- Filing and retrieving information and documents
- Managing diaries
- Maintaining office equipment and supplies
- Answering the phone and routing messages
- Typing letters
- Welcoming and looking after visitors
- You will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the company and the overall business objectives
Established in 2003, our client is a property lettings company based in London and the South East. The company worked extensively with local authorities, housing associations and private landlords.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit an Administrative Assistant. Your main role is to provide administrative support to keep the company running behind the scenes.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Administrative, Assistant, Clerical, Data Entry, Filing, Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Private Landlords, Lettings, Office, Admin, Files, Telephone