Land and Building Survey Assistant - £15,000-16,000 per annum DOE - Reading, Berkshire
Are you interested in launching a career in land and building surveying? If so, a surveying services firm are looking for a Land and Building Survey Assistant.
The successful candidate will receive “on the job” training as they assist our surveyors with on-site land and building surveys.
The key responsibilities of a Survey Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting on site surveyors to measure and produce topographical surveys.
- Assisting on site surveyors to measure and produce building surveys.
- Ensure all equipment is charged and ready for use the following day.
The company is a reputable firm based on the outskirts of Reading, Berkshire that offers a wide range of surveying services to clients.
The company provide a reliable and accurate surveying service which is essential for any successful planning, design or construction project.
The key skills and qualities of a Survey Assistant:
- Candidates must be physically fit.
- Willingness to work outside in adverse weather conditions is essential for this role.
- Willingness to travel daily away from the office base (start and finish at office base, vehicles / travel provided)
- Prepared to work outside normal working hours (overtime paid).
- Ability to adapt to varied and different working environments.
- Application to learning and training is essential.
- No experience or qualification are required.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.