Guardian Homecare Community Care Assistant - Night Service in - PR1, PR2, PR5, PR7, PR25
Preston, South Ribble and Chorley
Would you like?
- To be part of the UK's largest community based care companies
- To brighten our customer's day, giving them a hand to ensure they remain happy and healthy within their own home
- Receive competitive hourly rates to be discussed on application plus mileage
- 28 days' annual leave (pro rata)*
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support
- Career progression with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
- Benefits package encompassing exclusive discounts to hundreds of UK retailers.
- Employee referral bonus programmes
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme*
This is a community care role and previous professional care experience is essential @ NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care.
NVQ Level 2 will be considered dependent on previous experience
A Full Driving License and access to own transport for work purposes is essential.
Our mobile Community Night Service provides help and support to our service users in the Preston, South Ribble and Chorley areas between 23.00hrs and 07.00am on a rolling shift pattern of 4 on, 4 off. Monday to Sunday including alternate weekends.
You will be working in teams of two and will be required to mobilize across the above-designated areas to ensure that our service users receive the care and support they require during the night. Our service ensures that service users are able to stay within their own homes and remain independent for as long as possible, ensuring that both they and their primary carers receive the care and support they need.
- Support with administering medication through the night
- Regular help for changing position in bed
- Assisting with toilet breaks
- Comfort call
- Extra peace of mind for families
To be part of our family you will need to pass DBS checks, provide relevant references and have the right to work in the UK. This is a temp contract initially for 6 months, to be extended.
For further information, please apply and we will be in contact!
Guardian Homecare is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.