Job Title: Property Manager
Location: Dublin 17, D17 YH94
Salary: Salary is 40-50k - depending on experience.
Hours: Full Time
Keenan Property Management Ltd has been managing property across Ireland for almost twenty years. The business has developed from the management of one single property and has grown over time to manage over 20,000 residential properties and today operates as one of Ireland's leading and most innovative property management agencies.
From its origins in Dublin's city centre in 1997 the company has steadily grown in line with its original strategic plan. Today the company is currently based in North Dublin.
We are now looking for a Property Manager to join their professional and passionate team.
Duties Will Include:
- Overall responsibility for day to day management of a portfolio of residential developments (OMCs)
- Liaise with Board of Directors of each
- Financial matters in conjunction with the finance team- budget, service charge calculation, service charge collection
- MUD Act compliance
- Health and Safety Management
- Allocate maintenance jobs and liaise with contractors
- Deal with owner queries.
- Attendance at Board Meetings.
- Attendance at AGM's.
- Ensure statutory obligations are met.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must hold a full clean driving licence.
- Must have a Property Service Regulator D licence.
If you feel you're the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Property Manager, Property Management, Housing and Property, Housing, Property, Real Estate, Project Management, Project Manager, Estate Agent, Letting Agent, Lettings, Residential Property, Property Administrator.