We are looking for a Lead .Net Developer with 9+ years of experience that has knowledge of Front-End , Middleware and Back-End. The successful candidate will work in a fast-paced collaborative and Agile/Scrum environment and must have AngularJS and a higher version of Angular 5/6/7/8 as well as .Net Core, Web API’s, MVC Action Filters, Entity Framework, SQL Server Database, and Authentication and authorization, and have good experience with technology below.
- A Full Stack developer must first create a conceptual model of how data items are related to each other so that they can display the data correctly in the system they are building.
- .Net Skill Sets and frameworks:.Net 3.5 4.5 Framework, ASP.NET, MVC 4+, .NET Core, WPF, WCF, Entity Framework, LINQ, ADO.Net, Web Services, Web API, Object Oriented Programming
- Software:Visual Studio 2005 2015, SQL Server 2005-2014, SSIS, SSRS, SharePoint, MS Source Safe, MS TFS, Git, IIS, JIRA
- Databases:MongoDB, SQL Server, Oracle
Knowledge of the following topics is also required:
- Caching/Session Management
- Authentication & Authorization
- SQL Queries
- SQL Indexes
- MVC Action Filters
- Working with Proxies in Web Api s
- Entity Framework
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire/offers.
If you are interested in getting more information about this opportunity, please contact Irina Rozenberg #removed# at your earliest convenience.
At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges we’re on their short list. We’re looking for team members who share our values of: Integrity to do the right thing even when it hurts; Commitment to the long term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners; Courage to take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit of Excellence. Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.
- provided by Dice