KS1 Primary Teacher
Location: North Liverpool area
Pay Rate: £90.00-£130.00 per day
We're partnering with an 'Good ' Primary school, looking for a Year 1 Class Teacher to start ASAP. The post will be to cover a operartion absence leave and will be initially for 6 weeks but may be extended
The school is a 2 form-entry and you will be working with a success experienced KS1 team who really work together, share planning and support each other.The school promotes a nurturing, well-being approach to their learning and development of pupils
The position will start in the new academic year and will be a full time post. You will be supported by an experienced Teaching Assistant who will assist with any intervention support including phonics, reading.
- Teaching all areas of the EYFS or KS1 primary curriculum
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintaining discipline
Required Skills & Experience:
- EYFS/KS1 experience, read write inc trained but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline.
We are looking for teachers that are:
- Inspirational and highly effective in the classroom;
- Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential;
- Able to contribute to, and work, as part of a team
- Creative in their approach to children's learning
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Nicki on 0151 519 0800 at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.