COMPANY: FY RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £50-£60k + Excellent bens
A leading global provider of insurance and reinsurance based in the City is looking for a Senior EA to support their CEO.
It is essential that the candidate has proven experience working in a similar role or held a role that has supported a Board level Executive previously. In order to support the delivery of our strategy, you will need to be continually flexible and adaptable to change. Accuracy, integrity, strong attention to detail, efficiency and strong communication skills are essential to all that we do.
Our client is looking for a highly experienced board level EA with extensive EA experience within the insurance industry with a minimum of 5 years’ experience. This is a fantastic role working for a great CEO who wants to fully rely upon his EA.
Duties to include:
- Handling sensitive and/or classified material including directing matters to appropriate parties for investigation and response; providing solutions to internal and external inquiries and issues.
- Extensive diary management by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel arrangements.
- Complex management of email accounts, email filing and clearing daily email influx
- Planning and scheduling business dinners and other events
- Coordinating meetings & booking meeting rooms
- Coordinating timelines and deadlines for meetings
- Preparation of presentations and reports for meetings including those at Board level
- Organising & coordinating conference calls/video conferences
- Following up on outstanding deadlines
Desired skills / experience:
- A minimum of 5 years in a similar role within the Insurance sector
- Will need to be confident, articulate, be extremely proactive and able to act on their initiative, demonstrate excellent written and communication skills and have an adaptable and flexible attitude towards work.
- Needs to be able to prioritise demands and have excellent attention to detail.
- The candidate should have strong organisational skills, be able to influence others to meet deadlines and be able to keep calm under pressure.
- Excellent computer skills are required especially in Excel, Power Point, Visio and Outlook and ability to learn new systems
This role will suit a C-suite EA who will exercise judgement and confidentiality. Maturity to understand and act on important information. A minimum of 5 years in a similar role within the Insurance sector. This is genuinely a fantastic opportunity, working for a great boss in dynamic and growing company.
Competitive salary and generous bonus package. Core hours 9-5pm