Company: CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Sr. Manager of Financial Reporting
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is on the cutting edge of the pharmaceutical industry
- Global company growing by acquisition
- Promote W/L balance and no micromanaging
- Flexible work environment
- Hybrid in Orlando or REMOTE with occasional travel to Orlando
- Relaxed dress code in office
- The best benefits package on the market!
- Unlimited PTO!!!
- Pay all premiums
- Employee stock option plan
- 400 dependent care plan a month
Overview of the SEC Corporate Reporting Supervisor Role:
- Assist in planning and executing quarterly/annual SEC filing process
- Develop external financial statements, including a presentation for Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows, and Statement of Stockholders Equity
- Prepare quarterly footnotes and financial statements.
- Leading international franchise accounting processes
- Prepare quarter-end and year-end reporting schedules and assist with external and internal audits
- Provide support for the preparation of quarterly and annual SEC filings and board presentations
- Supervise staff accountants, review and approve their work and oversee their individual personal development
- Assist with testing of Financial Reporting department's internal control procedures.
Preferred Qualifications for the SEC Corporate Reporting Supervisor Role:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Five to eight years of accounting experience.
- Public Accounting or large public company experience preferred.
- Experience in auditing and/or preparing 10Q's and 10K's
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Self-starter, with strong organizational skills, able to work independently
- Demonstrates motivation and teamwork in a dynamic, multi-cultural business environment.