COMPANY: STRATEGIC SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS, INC.
JOB TYPE: Contract, FullTime
We are searching for individuals who are willing to work in a contractor role performing Data Stewardship work.
The main objective of the Data Steward team is to provide operational support reviewing client database information, primarily health care practitioner and location details, and applying additions or updates as needed.
- Data Stewards are responsible for assessing and improving the quality of a pharmaceutical client s customer data (Physicians, Organizations, etc.)
- Using a combination of data and tools, Data Stewards work with client s data within their systems (MDM, CRM, etc.) and/or spreadsheets to review and verify data
- Data Stewards follow clear guidelines and instructions for stewarding the client s data.
- Undergraduate degree (or actively pursuing)
- Detail oriented, good data entry, research, and analytical skills
- Strong customer service skills with excellent verbal and written communications
- Eagerness to learn, follow directions, and work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Access, and Word
Preferred / Desired Skills:
- SQL experience
- Pharmaceutical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Analytics and Reporting experience
- Experience with data and/or medical information
- Fundamental understanding of relational databases, MDM, CRM, Informatica, Reltio technologies
We are unable to sponsor H1B nor OPT EAD STEM candidates at this time.
- provided by Dice