The Acloché Medical Clinical Manager’s primary objective is to maintain overall sales and service efforts within the assigned Acloché Medical territory, maintain a profitable operation while adhering to predetermined budget guidelines, and provide contingent, contracted and direct-hire staff to clients timely and efficiently. The Clinical Manager is to properly staff, plan, forecast, delegate and lead the Acloché Medical operation while establishing the proper controls to effectively administer the direction to be taken by the branch. Additionally, the Clinical Manager must adhere to the Health Care Staffing Services (HCSS) Certification under the Joint Commission.
The Clinical Manager must have previous clinical experience - RN or LPN preferred.
Sales & Marketing
- Identify and pursue business opportunities within a defined geographic territory; approximately 70% of each day will be comprised of sales activities.
- Develop and grow own client base by marketing temporary, project and/or full-time medical staffing solutions
- Create sales presentations, which may include written proposals, graphic representations, and/or PowerPoint slides, for review by CEO
- Conduct sales calls and presentations with clients and prospects to develop new business and identifying key staffing needs
- Using a consultative approach, recommend and provide staffing solutions to clients; meet with contacts for client meetings as necessary
- Develop action plans for addressing clients with declining volume or who are inactive
- Develop revenue budgets and forecasts based on sales targets
- Negotiate and review all sales contracts
- Meet with all clients and prospects to assist sales team with maintaining and fostering relationships and negotiating and closing sales
- Maintain a positive presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Review client contract information to ensure compliance with contract stipulations. SLAs and SOPs
- Establish relationships with all clients to ensure continued sales and profit growth for existing accounts and participate in client activities
- Penetrate existing accounts to expand services into all areas of their business
- Attend on-site client meetings and facility tours
- Monitor and control the scope and level of care and services provided to customers
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys and take action to enhance service
- Execute sales plans, forecasts and budgets needed to ensure meeting goals.
- Maintain the marketing, community and direct mail databases for territory
- Oversee all recruiting efforts for medical division
- Forecast recruiting requirements and develop and execute effective recruiting plans with goals and objectives, detailed strategies, timelines, budget and other resource requirements
- Plan, coordinate, and staff recruiting events
- Create and/or facilitate the design of recruiting materials for various events
- Develop, cultivate and maintain candidate sourcing relations and community contacts
- Appropriately staff and manage the operation(s) to achieve targeted goals, client service and fiscal expectations by hiring, coaching, mentoring and providing direction to all branch employees
- Ensure quality customer service to both clients and candidates
- Create and maintain a culture of performance; and facilitate training activities for employees within their market
- Prepare and present financial analysis and forecasts in quarterly budget reviews
- Prepare SG&A budgets and forecasts
- Analyze all reports, utilizing the information to determine areas of improvement for the department, branch, and/or company
- Administer performance management process, following all SOPs and performance guidelines relevant to behavior, timing, reporting, documentation and communication
- Ensure compliance with all SOPs by regularly auditing processes, procedures, Associate files, client files, and other related documents.
- Provide information and participate in completion of RFPs, RFQ’s and RFIs
- Complete contract documents and guide them through approval process
- Establish quotas for branches based on annual revenue targets determined by Corporate
- May oversee multiple locations and/or multiple lines of business
- Maintain a positive presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Deliver revenue and profit consistent with budgeted targets
- Meet or exceed all contract stipulations, SLAs and SOPs
- Direct staff in providing and implementing procedures and systems necessary to meet financial goals in revenue, mark-up, and gross and net profit
- Participate in ongoing training and activities to increase knowledge of work-related issues and comply with laws and regulations - document all education and training activities
The Clinical Manager is responsible for exercising discretion and independent judgment in all branch and client relations and must have: an extremely high level of occupational knowledge; a significant understanding of the healthcare industry; and an extensive knowledge of human resource policies, labor regulations and federal and state laws regarding employment practices. Individual must have impeccable attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels. As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to client needs, employee goodwill, and the company’s best interest.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent of five or more years’ experience in hospital account management and/or medical recruiting
- Minimum of two years’ clinical experience and working knowledge of clinical processes and procedures required
- RN or LPN license / experience preferred
- Minimum of four years’ experience with Joint Commission certification and requirements
- Previous business-to-business sales experience, including lead generation and cold calling
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; advanced skill level in Excel and Word; intermediate skill level in PowerPoint and Outlook
- Working knowledge of employment law and regulations - minimum 1 year experience
- Previous management experience including supervisory and P&L
Compensation package includes: base salary negotiable based on previous experience; quarterly bonus potential based on performance; comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life/disability, 529, IRA, and EAP; paid holiday and generous PTO plan.
Acloche is the employer of choice for over 15,000 people, We connect the best candidates with the best employers.
Role: Clinical Manager
Apply for this job now.