Company: HOMEWATCH CAREGIVERS OF ARVADA
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
We are looking for exceptional caregivers that thrive in the team environment. The ideal candidates will be flexible, can support multiple different clients on a weekly basis if necessary, and enjoys a challenge. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, highly skilled and has great work ethics. They are committed to serving others. Ideally you are completely engaged with your clients.
Our personal caregivers assist with activities such as...
Personal grooming,bathing, toileting and hygiene task
Mobility and transfers
Medication reminder and monitoring
Light housekeeping, meal planning and meal preparation
Shopping and running errands.
HomeWatch Caregivers is a fully licensed and certified Colorado based home care company for the last 34 years. We respectfully and compassionately meet the needs of our clients and their families; planning, educating and delivering the highest quality of in-home care. Our focus is to be the best in the industry, which means hiring the best personal care aides in the field. This is a non-medical job.
Must be extremely reliable and dependable
- Must demonstrate compassion, responsibility, and dedication to provide the best quality home care in Colorado.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 30 lbs to assist in transfers and helping clients with mobility/ capacity to handle environmental and physical requirements for in-home care that encompasses all aspects of daily living.
- Clean Driving record and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Proven ability to build and sustain quality and meaningful relationships with our clients.
- Flexible hours, full time work available
- Use our new Care App to track your work schedule, see caregiving responsibilities for each shift, help with family communication, and more
- Competitive pay
- Advancement opportunity to team leadership positions
- Online Training programs include 12 hours of paid annual coursework
- On-going CEU's available to maintain certification eligibility
- Referral bonuses provided for exceptional caregiver recruit
WILL TRAIN ** NO EXPERIENCE necessary!
- Must pass national and multi-jurisdictional background checks, Department of Motor Vehicle checks, as well as drug screening tests
- Must be able to meet quality standards of care during shifts and follow standard procedures for engaging with the rest of the care team
- Must possess a valid driver's license and automobile insurance
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Homewatch Caregivers Corporate.