2020 Companies has immediate PT opportunities representing our client, Samsung Electronics America.
Samsung Electronics America is a recognized innovation leader in consumer electronics design and technology. Samsung delivers a broad range of groundbreaking products and services, such as appliances, home entertainment, mobile computing, smart phones, virtual reality, wireless infrastructure, and wearable. Samsung is dedicated to enriching the lives of consumers and remain at the forefront of innovation.
As a Samsung Experience Consultant, you will:
- Demonstrate, sell, and evangelize Samsung products in the country's most well-known retailers.
- Ensure that consumers have the latest and most relevant product information at their fingertips when making a purchase decision.
- Be able to not only promote the Samsung brand to customers, but work closely with store associates and management to build tight-knit relationships.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Exciting work-environment
- Work with state-of-the-art technology
- Continued education
- Work within a leading big box electronics store
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Business degree preferred
- Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing experience
- Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to work flexible weekends including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
- Must be tech-savvy and enjoy working with interactive technology gadgets
- 1 - 2 years of wireless and or/ pc retail sales and/or training experience is a plus
- Experience working with any of the larger wireless carriers is a plus
- Independent and motivated team player
- Regular physical activity may be required, e.g., setting up promotional material
- Must have ability to commute to assigned store and arrive on time for assigned shift(s)
- Ability to stand comfortably for up to 8 hours a day
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access
- Strong working knowledge Windows and Microsoft Office
If this sounds like something you would be great at and enjoy doing, please apply today!!
For nearly 25 years, 2020 Companies has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agencies in the US launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies. 2020 trains our teams to succeed in any environment and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems.
2020 Companies helps move your career in the right direction. We provide growth opportunities to those willing to learn or refine current skill sets in sales, and have fun representing some of the most popular brands in electronics, audio, and telecommunications.
For more information about 2020 Companies go to 2020companies.com.
Role: Part Time Samsung Experience Consultant
Apply for this job now.