We are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team! It is the mission and intent of this position that the incumbent will assist the Office Manager in all Accounts Payable functions of the Company.
This position entails conduction continuous verification of invoices, statements, and credits received, resolving any discrepancies with invoices, statements, credits and/or vendors or any departments within the Company. Additional duties include creating and maintaining computerized records of expenses and payments, assisting in the preparation of various reports produced by the department and completing client follow-up satisfaction surveys.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will report directly to the Office Manager. There are no direct reports.
Duties and Supporting Responsibilities
- Codes items such as invoices, expense reports, check requests, etc., with correct codes conforming to standard procedures
- Handles all vendor correspondence via phone or email
- Attaches the corresponding purchase orders to incoming invoices with all supporting documentation
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders
- Assists with monthly status reports and monthly closings
- Reconciles various accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards
- Files, maintains, and distributes accounting documents, records, and reports
- Conducts daily client follow-up calls and quality control survey
- 1+ years experience in a related position
- Requires a working technical knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- 10-Key by touch
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Customer service and complaint resolution
- Ability to use computer systems (E-mail, Word, Excel, Work Order Software, and QuickBooks Online)
- Offer based on results of drug screening and background check (Drug-free work place)
- Service industry or Contracting background
Each of the items listed is considered an essential function of the position. However, the duties, responsibilities and requirements presented in this job description are intended to be broad based and high level and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all roles or responsibilities for the position. The Company reserves the right to alter the duties and responsibilities of the position.
Western Commercial Services has been a quality service provider in Las Vegas for over 60 years. Since its inception in 1955, Western Commercial has been the leader in kitchen exhaust system cleaning. Our services have expanded to include exhaust system maintenance and repair, fire suppression, portable extinguishers, kitchen equipment repair, HVAC, and ice machines. Our expertise in pollution control equipment, including UV and electrostatic precipitators, has made Western Commercial Services Las Vegas' top choice for a complete service experience.
Role: Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Las Vegas,
Apply for this job now.