The Regional Manager is responsible for overseeing the revenue and profitability of the Southeast market. In addition to this primary function, this role includes daily responsibilities such as overseeing all day to day operations within market, customer interaction, job prioritizing, project management, coordination, scheduling, new customer sales and division reporting.
Directly Reports To: Director of Operations
• Responsible for onsite assessments including notes, critical dimensions, notes and pictures of project requests from customers within divisional boundaries
o Occasionally, onsite assessments will be located outside of divisional markets and may require traveling
• Responsible for coordinating, planning and executing all marketing strategies within division
• Responsible for assembling and managing project timelines, job plans and schedules within profit margin expectations
• Responsible for managing and coordinating within sub-contractors within Sheer Enterprises sub-contractor agreement parameters
• Responsible with interviewing, hiring and firing of all field technicians
• Responsible for managing, training, and hiring new in-house technicians
• Responsible for working with operations team in ordering materials, creating estimates and managing day to day schedule within timeline expectations.
• Responsible for onsite project management to ensure that projects expectations align with customer expectations of awarded projects
o Occasionally, onsite project management will be located outside of divisional markets and may require traveling and extended lodging out of town
• Overnight Project Management of Facility Maintenance projects as required
o Occasionally, projects requiring project management will be located outside of divisional markets and may require traveling
• Responsible for identifying change orders and communicating with customer for change order approvals
o Any unplanned or unexpected work, will more than likely result in a change to project schedule and timeline. These changes will need to be approved by both customer and Sheer Enterprises executive management
• Organizes schedule with restaurant and retail management prior to finalizing crew schedule. Expected to relay information such as nightly deliveries, start times, closing manager, etc.
• Sends nightly e-mails to crews containing all pertinent information regarding that night's scope of work including location of job, contacts names and numbers, start time, scope of work, materials needed etc.
• Responsible for project planning as it relates to material pick up and/or delivery, sub coordination, scope of work instructions and tool/equipment requirements to complete the scope of work of a project for crew members and sub-contractors
• Responsible for hands on assistance in the field as required by working with crews on a multitude of projects and scopes of work, pending situations that requires such assistance
• Responsible for coordinating schedules, start times, expectations and specific instructions as it may pertain to individual projects with crew members and subs
- Semi Annual and Annual Organizational Meeting
- Weekly Scheduling Meeting
- Monthly Regional Market Meeting
- Monthly Material Audit
- Home Depot Monthly Audits
- Bi Weekly Payroll Review
- Monthly Vehicle Maintenance Reports
- Tool Ownership Report due the 1st of every month
- 8-10 years of Construction Superintendent Management experience.
- Direct experience in restaurant and/or retail construction or facility maintenance is highly desirable
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret construction drawings, work orders and survey notes.
- Excellent technical skills, including using computers, the Internet and file sharing required.
- Strong personal management skills, dedication and organization required.
Sheer Enterprises is one of the fastest growing Facilities Maintenance Contractors in the United States. We believe that the right way to grow is by empowering our employees. We specialize in building repairs, maintenance, remodeling and roll-outs for the restaurant, retail, and health care industries. Throughout our 20 plus years of experience we have developed and maintained strong working relationships with many industry elite companies. This list includes long term relationships with Darden Restaurants, Yum Brands, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Wendy's International, Garden Fresh Restaurants, TGI Fridays, Brinker International and Chick-Fil-A to name a few. Our growth is through our employees which are highly valued and appreciated. To show our employees the appreciation they deserve, we offer an amazing benefit package including group health insurance, vision and dental insurance, 401K, Profit Sharing, weekly bonuses for crew members and discretionary bonuses from upper management throughout the year.
Role: Regional Facilities Manager
Location: West Palm Beach,
Apply for this job now.