Position to become a Recruiter or Account manager
Metalskills is a well-known skilled service provider with offices in multiple states.
Our company is rapidly growing and in immediate need for an experienced HR Assistant to support our busy Recruiting, HR department, and Payroll.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support for the departments, assisting with the hiring process, scheduling new employee orientations and onboard and entering of a high volume of employment records into our HR database. If you are a professional with a strong sense of discretion and a background in data entry, we want to hear from you.
- Manage the hiring process, including submitting job postings online and scheduling candidate interviews
- Coordinate logistics for new hire orientations and employee training sessions
- When the above task are done, pull all reqs from database and search for candidates to fill them.
- When you find the best fit, interview the candidates, and manage the offers.
- Keep a record of all qualified candidates submitted to recruiters
- Perform administrative work, including scheduling, maintaining files and processing the hire paperwork for the temporary employees
- Enter employment data into computer database and report time cards to the payroll department.
- Track and update hourly employee attendance and no shows.
- Associate degree in HR-related field required (Bachelor’s preferred)
- 2+ years’ related administrative experience
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Solid understanding of MS Office
- Experience with Temp Works Staffing software preferred
- Familiar with applicant tracking database systems a plus.
Our company began more than 25 years ago, when President Gene Crook owned and operated a machining, fabricating, and assembly business. As that business grew, he personally interviewed and employed more than 500 metalworkers, including welders, CNC machinists, toolmakers, fabricators, CAD operators, and other skilled workers. Employees were trained to machine complex parts, perform X-Ray welds, make tooling, and build custom machinery for Fortune 100 companies. With a thorough method of interviewing, testing, and screening candidates, he developed a highly motivated and skilled workforce.
Apply for this job now.