ABC Teachers are recruiting for Teaching Assistant with experience aiding teaching of Early Years Foundation Stages in Primary Schools around the Uttoxeter area.
- Will be aiding the teaching and learning for children in Early Years Foundation Stages more specifically Nursery and Reception classes.
- As well as help pupils learn foundations of future subjects through different activities.
- While we at ABC Teachers are looking for an EYFS Teaching Assistant in and around Uttoxeter however ABC teachers are also recruiting for a variety of other positions in Staffordshire.
To be considered for a Teaching Assistant position, you will:
- Be a positive and calming influence on classroom learning and be able to give feedback on pupil's progress to staff and parents.
- Have experience with children of age ranging from 3-5 years of age.
- A level 3 would be ideal, but again, this is not compulsory if you have relevant experience being a Primary Teaching Assistant.
- Will also need to be able to gain references from the last two year.
- As well as having a DBS registered with the update service or be able to obtain one.
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Early Years Foundation Stages Teaching Assistant. experience who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact the Primary Team on #removed#.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.