ABC Teachers, are currently recruiting for an EYFS Teaching Assistant to work in our partner schools based across Telford. These schools are looking for reliable individuals who can build rapport with students quickly to start immediately.
These positions will provide boundless opportunities to use creative, interactive and engaging supporting methods that encourage pupils to participate in classroom activities actively and develop cognitive, numerical and verbal reasoning skills.
- Support the class teacher throughout the lessons
- Ensure students are following behaviour policies
- Ensure a good level of work is complete by the children
- Have the ability to organise and prioritise own workload whilst working alone or as part of a team
- Have a dynamic personality with the ability to demonstrate drive, passion and enthusiasm
- Full time and part time roles, commencing immediately
To be considered for this Teaching position, you will:
- Be able to provide 2 educational references in the last 2 years
- Have a Level 3 qualification in Support Teaching and Learning
- Have a current DBS on the update service, or be willing to complete a new one
- Have experience of working with SATS booster groups
- Have an ability to meet the pupil's individual needs in a busy classroom environment
- Have a positive approach to working with pupils, demonstrating a can-do attitude
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What ABC Teachers can offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are to provide 2 educational references in the last 2 years and have a minimum level 2 Supporting Teaching and Learning qualification.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our Primary team on 01543 228 042