American Marketing & Publishing, L.L.C has provided trusted and effective local advertising solutions to family-owned businesses for 21 years. Today we are one of the fastest growing fully integrated print and digital advertising companies in the U.S. We’re looking for talented, passionate go-getters seeking a career in business-to-business sales.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a drive to succeed both professionally and financially, we encourage you to apply to our growing company, and to join us in selling the most effective print and digital advertising programs in our industry.
Since being founded in 1997, we have helped small, family owned businesses advertise intelligently and inexpensively in their communities. Our goal is to help our clients win the call when consumers have a need or when they search. We are the nation’s largest publisher of community-specific telephone directories, publishing hundreds of titles across the small towns and suburbs of nine Midwestern states. In recent years, we’ve also become the trusted, go-to partner to our longstanding advertising clients when it comes to their online marketing needs. We help thousands of businesses manage their online listings, content, imagery, and reviews with OPTIMA™ Online Visibility & Reputation Management Services. We partner with them to help them win more customers on the major search engines such as Google, Bing, Yelp, YP, and Apple Maps. We own the CloseBy® Text Marketing Platform and we’ve been a Google Street View Trusted Agency since 2015. In sum, we provide the best people in the community - hard working small business owners - with the best local advertising solutions in the industry.
We hire achievers who are looking to put the pedal to the floor in their career.
- Base salary
- Uncapped commissions / bonuses ($50,000-$60,000 first year average earnings)
- Full Time: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00
- Extensive professional training programs including Initial Sales Training, daily morning Success & Motivational Conference Calls and Ongoing Training/Leadership Development with company executives
- Excellent Health Benefits (Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO), Prescription Drug, Vision (VSP), Dental (Delta Dental), Disability & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with discretionary company match
- Paid Time Off including 15 personal/vacation days and 9 additional paid holidays
- Significant recognition, incentive programs and Leadership Summit Trip for top performers
- Career advancement opportunities to senior sales positions & management with world class District Manager training and development
- Work in a positive, encouraging and enthusiastic environment
- High energy infectious personality with the ability to inspire others to action.
- Quick thinking with strong mental fortitude and a goal-driven mentality.
- Persuasive, personable personality.
No sales experience required, although retail, serving, and bartending, is a plus.
If you are a career minded individual with a track record of success — Apply today!
Role: Marketing and Advertising Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.