ProLink Resources has an exciting new opportunity for a Data Entry Clerk in the Wilmington area. The Data Entry Clerk will be updating computerized maintenance management systems from paper document, with a focus on spare parts inventory.
Duties for the Data Entry Clerk include:
- Transfer data from paper formats to CMMS using keyboard and scanner
- Work with vendors on parts pricing
- Retrieve parts and reorder information and parts pricing
- Create spread sheets
- Count inventory and complete cycle recounts
- Perform backups to ensure data preservation
The Data Entry Clerk must have:
- Experience in data entry
- Fast typing skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
Prolink Staffing is a professional staffing and recruiting company. We were founded by recruiting professionals who recognized the need for a personal touch in the industry. We truly listen to our candidates and clients, ensuring the right match every time.
Role: Data Entry
Apply for this job now.