$100000.00 to $125000.00 yearly
Are you looking for a job where you will feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and be rewarded for your efforts? This is a good fit for you! Candidates who can take charge of daily operations, such as monthly consolidated accounting close process, including the close process for all corporate entities, translation and required intercompany eliminations, preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, journal entries, account analysis, and maintaining the general ledger system, will be preferred for this Corporate Accounting Manager position with a growing and expanding international company. This Corporate Accounting Manager role is a full-time employment opportunity, based in the Groton, Connecticut area and offers flexibility to work a hybrid schedule with 2-3 days of remote work per week.
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements, which includes data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Monthly consolidated accounting close process for all corporate entities, translation and required intercompany eliminations
- Lead and supervise the accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure close deadlines are met
- Assemble a variety of technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
- Work alongside FP& A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Play a key role in the implementation of a new ERP system, which includes system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Regularly review and inspect balance sheets, income statement, and cash flow accounts
If you feel you meet the above requirements please send an updated MS Word version of your resume to #removed# c o m. Job Requirements:
- 5+ years of Public/Corporate Accounting experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- CPA or MBA preferred
- US GAAP experience required
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Experience implementing a new system a plus!
- Experience and familiarity with consolidated accounting close process and required intercompany eliminations
- Proven knowledge of financial statement preparation for Corporate entities
- Experience in Month-end Close Activities
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.