Auto Electrician - Halewood
Start People are currently recruiting for a qualified Auto Electrician to work at one of the UK's most prestigious manufacturing plants near Speke.
The Auto Electrician role will involve:
- Fitting and installing electrical components to vehicles. (Tow bars, Parking sensors, Split charge relays, ect)
- Fitting and installing wiring looms to vehicles.
- Splicing new wiring looms in vehicles existing looms
- Using wiring drawings
- Testing electrical components installed onto vehicle
- Running diagnostics on vehicles to determine faults.
- Remedy identified fault.
- Remove and refit vehicle trim and components.
- Candidates must be able to work as part of a highly skilled team.
- Work flexible shifts patterns.
We currently have vacancies for Auto Electricians available in Halewood where you will have an opportunity to work on a project within Europe's most prestigious car manufacturing sites.
For this role we are offering a competitive rate of pay along with overtime opportunities, shift premiums and an opportunity for career development with M Hev / PHev electrical vehicle training.
Monday to Friday, 0600-1800 rotation days and nights
£18.00 - £23.94 per hour
Please apply now and a member of our team will contact you.