Kevson Services Group, one of the region's growing technology integrators, is seeking a highly motivated Audio/Video Technician. Must be proficient in the installation and configuration of high-end audio, video, security systems, networking, wiring, and home automation systems.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· The ability to use hand and power tools to complete terminations of UTP cables and coaxial cables, as well as the installation of equipment racks, speakers, displays, and security devices.
· Knowledge of wiring methods terminating low-voltage cabling
· Understanding of signal flow and control systems for distributed audio, video, and home theater systems
· Basic understanding of hardwired/WIFI networks and components
· Experience with PC’s and basic windows programs
· Ability to read and understand wiring diagrams and floor plans
· Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problem installations at both system and component levels
· Knowledge of construction techniques and wiring methods for new construction and retrofit residential projects
· Ability to climb ladders and not afraid of heights
· A strong work ethic with a dedication to learning
· Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
· Strong customer service skills
Qualifications and Skills
· Must have a valid Driver's License, Social Security Card and/or Birth Certificate
· Must be able to pass a drug/alcohol and background check
· Clean driver record
· Must have reliable transportation to and from work
· Must have personal tools and be willing to purchase tools needed for the job
· Must be able to accurately keep track of time and materials following company standards
· Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
Kevson Services Group has been in the telecommunications industry since 2009, providing services to the construction industry with strong work ethic and excellent customer service. Kevson Services Group provides services that range from home automation to security systems. We provide our services to both residential and commercial customers. We strive for excellent customer service while also installing great products by our experienced technicians. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office or request a quote if you are interested in any products for your home or business!
Role: Audio Video Technician
Apply for this job now.