Sales Manager - Mobile Business Unit
SunSource Mobile is a leader in the distribution of fluid power components to Off Highway and On Highway OEMs. We offer one of the most differentiated value propositions in the Mobile Hydraulics market. Our value-add capabilities include: Design assistance with all aspects of propel and work function circuits: Custom Manifold Design and Assembly (integrated circuits and sectional valves): Applications engineering of custom software solutions to provide machine control to our Customer's specifications; design, integration and testing of mechanical and electrical sub-assemblies; productivity solutions for customer's operations and supply chain optimization.
We are looking for a motivated, experienced fluid power professional to join our leadership team as a Sales Manager. Based in our Atlanta, GA branch office, and reporting directly to the District Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day sales activities tied to achieving our #1 Goal of Winning New Customers. Responsibilities will include:
- Execution of district sales plan to meet revenue and GM goals
- Driving activity by making joint sales calls
- Developing relationships with all key customers in the district
- Leading company sales initiatives around competitor focus accounts, new business development and cross selling between SunSource Companies
- Focus activities in support of Key Vendors
- Talent Acquisition - participates with management team in the recruiting and onboarding of new AMs
- Manages Talent Development section of annual review process for Account Managers
- Development of Grow Our Own (GO2's) hires - SunSource Developmental program for recent College Graduates - in conjunction with SBU and Corporate team
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
4-year degree preferred (Technical, Marketing or Business); 2-year Technical degree minimum.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 3 to 5 years' experience selling complete hydraulic systems and value added services, with at least 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Ability to motivate and manage a sales group is essential. This includes ability to obtain productivity improvement, and to help account managers achieve higher sales levels.
- P&L familiarity, including the ability to work with and/or produce budgets, forecasts, sales reports, etc.
- Fluid power technical training and Fluid Power Certification is preferred.
If you are a high-energy, positive-focused, results-oriented dynamic leader we want to hear from you. You will be rewarded with industry competitive compensation plan and excellent benefits.
We Are An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY
Other keywords: industrial sales, technical sales, field sales engineer, fluid power specialist, hydraulics, pneumatics, automatics, filtration, lubrication, fluid power, service and repair, mobile, mobile hydraulics, mobile OEM, electro hydraulics, hydraulic systems, electronic control systems, gear drive systems, mobile equipment, hydraulic repair, filtration systems, filtration solutions, hydraulic filters, MRO, OEM, account manager, sales manager, new business development manager, territory sales manager, regional account manager, field service engineer, sales representative, outside sales representative, industrial distribution, fluid mechanics, hydraulic technician, diesel mechanic, applications engineer, field service technician, CFPS, FPS