REESON Education is working alongside a successful primary school in Wimbledon, South West London that is seeking an SEN TA to support a child in year 4 with EBD (emotional behavioural difficulties). The SEN TA position is to start after the October half term break. The initial appointment will be on a long-term supply basis.
About the SEN TA role:
- Working in lower KS2
- Supporting one student in year 4 with EBD (emotional behavioural difficulties)
- Role will be involve being flexible and supporting across other areas of the school when needed
- Long-term supply contract for the rest of the 2018/19 school year
- Daily rate between £60 and £85 per day
A little about the school:
- Two form entry
- Growing roll
- Very support staff cohort
- Strong SEN team with staff varying in levels of experience
- Child centred approach across the school
- Excellent CPD opportunities throughout the school year
Minimum requirements to apply for the SEN TA position:
- Experience as a LSA/TA in UK schools
- Experience supporting SEN; EBD experience is essential
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Due to the tight timeframe, interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck McColl at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.
Role: SEN TA
Apply for this job now.