Snelling is currently seeking an Office Assistant for the Baton Rouge/Zachary area. The Office Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and client support, answering phones and directing calls, data entry, general office coordination. Experience in Banking or Finance a PLUS! Pay will be in the range of $10-$15/hr, based on experience, WITH BENEFITS! Great opportunity to gain valuable experience with a fabulous company!
Office Assistant Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and Word) to perform various administrative functions daily
- Provide excellent client support.
- Maintain files both paper and electronic.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- 1-5 years of administrative experience
- Banking or Finance experience a PLUS!
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Proactive, Self-Starter
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Are you a seasoned professional looking for your next breakout opportunity or maybe you are entry level looking for a foot-in-the-door? Snelling is a great resource during your job search. Your next opportunity may be a click away. APPLY with Snelling TODAY!
Awards and Recognition:
Staffing 100: Lee Elkinson, Chief Executive Officer
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Diamond Award (2013-2018)
2018 Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction
Award 2017 Largest Staffing Firms in the United States - Staffing Industry Analysts 2017 Largest North Texas Women-Owned Businesses - Dallas Business Journal 2017
Best Professional Search Firms - Forbes 2017
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Award 2016
Best of Staffing® Talent Satisfaction Award 2016 Best of Staffing®
Role: Office Assistant
Apply for this job now.