Moth + Flame VR is the leading provider of immersive learning experiences for enterprise scale customers across a range of verticals.
Job Title: Federal Sales Manager
Moth+Flame's mission is simple, yet audacious: we want to accelerate human learning by 10X over the next 10 years. We leverage the immersive power of virtual reality to develop and deploy game-changing interactive and conversational experiences. After delivering compelling entertainment and media experiences for some of the biggest brands in the world, we've identified opportunities to revolutionize training in the Federal sector with our immersive platform.
Our Federal team (READY Programs) is currently experiencing explosive growth, and we need a superstar to continue to fuel our sales process. As our experiences continue to deploy across the Air Force, and with a growing national spotlight on our capabilities, we need immediate help to continue providing exceptional support to new Federal customers looking to integrate our capabilities.
As Federal Sales Manager, you will be a key member of the READY Programs team, directly interfacing with prospective customers and identifying if our Virtual Reality solution is a fit for implementation within their organization. Our VR experiences are lightweight and massively scalable, so we need a fast-mover that can deftly navigate a complex Federal environment and pinpoint key strategic customer partnerships. As we continue to mature and scale our sales process, you will play a critical role in shaping the READY sales team as we enter new Government markets.
- Build and nurture relationships with new and existing Federal partners, customers, and stakeholders
- Identify, qualify, and execute opportunities to expand our READY Program into new government branches and sectors
- Own customer relationships from first contact to contract award
- Coordinate with fellow team members (solutions, contracting, product, program management) to deliver exceptional support to prospective customers
- Build and track sales metrics within our customer relationship management system to enhance company forecasting capabilities
- Execute a consultative sales process that aligns the value of our software product with the needs of an organization
- Serve as a player/coach with future people management opportunities as READY sales team scales
- Support solutions and contracting team with proposal and presentation material creation
- Knowledge of and familiarity with Federal sales or enterprise technology sales
- Self starter mentality in order to identify business opportunities without
- Scrappy, can-do attitude and willingness to wear many hats in a rapidly moving tech startup environment
- Intellectual curiosity; you love technology and are constantly keeping an eye on new R&D
- Competitive spirit; you are driven by the opportunity to close deals and exceed revenue goals
- Effective communicator and storyteller with the ability to craft engaging messaging tailored to customer personas
- US Citizenship
- Travel approximately 25% of the time