Landmark Hospitality is a leader in the hospitality industry, who owns and operates unique and iconic venues such as the Liberty House, Stone House, the Ryland Inn, and Crave Events in New Jersey as well as Hotel Du Village and the Logan Inn in Pennsylvania. This diversified hospitality company who specializes in upscale restaurants, event spaces and boutique hotels is growing and has exciting opportunities available for the right individuals.
We are looking for a great professional to fill our newly opened Maître D' position.
- Orchestrating the service during private dining functions
- Supervising and directing all aspects of the service, catering procedures, organizing and setting up the dining room
- Overseeing and hands-on managing private dinners and banquets
- Supervising banquet service staff, as well as, food-runners, buspersons
- Meet with potential clients and provide venue information
- Plan, design and produce events while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to management
- Proven event management experience
- Impressive portfolio of previously managed events
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- MS Office proficiency
- Willing to submit references from previous clients
- At least five years of experience
- Experience with catering software program
Role: Maître D'
Apply for this job now.