Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical bias
We are currently recruiting for a qualified Mechanical bias Maintenance Engineer to work for a very large industrial manufacturing company based in Sandy, Bedfordshire. The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance whilst also getting involved in project work. This is a fantastic time to join the buiness as a maintenance engineer as they are rapidly expanding with opportunities to train and develop your skills. The ideal candidate needs to be multi skilled with a Mechanical bias.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Mechanical Engineering qualification (Ideally apprentice trained)
- Mechanical experience such as hydraulics, pneumatics, bearings, belts, welding, gearboxes,
- Reading Mechanical Drawings
- Experience of working in high pressure, high temperature environments such as FMCG, energy, mining, oil & gas etc .
- Continuous improvement experience
- Willingness to learn new skills
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- One of the best salary packages in the area
- Career progression in a world renowned company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Benefits