- 10+ years of experience as a Server Administrator for a large, geographically dispersed enterprise
- Extensive hands on Experience in administering Microsoft Windows Server infrastructure for Server 2003, 2008,2012, 2016 & 2019 operating systems.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in managing & Administrating Active Directory Environment
- In Depth knowledge on Active Directory Infrastructure- Sites, Handling Replications, Cross domain Trusts, FSMO Roles.
- Experience in Installation and Configuration of Active Directory server, Group Policies, User and Group Management.
- Extensive experience on managing Windows Clustered Environment for 2016 and 2019 OS infra.
- Must have expertise & troubleshooting skills in administering SCVMM 2016 cluster environment with S2D storage technology.
- Extensive experience in Powershell Scripting for automation of IT operation tasks will be preferred.
- Experience on PKI Certificate administration will be added advantage.
- ILO and other Remote Console tool management.
- Incident, Problem and Change Management and familiar with data centre operations
- Experience in the installation, configuration, and administration of components in a large VMware environment centered around best practices, to include vCenter, VMware Update Manager, vCenter Operations Manager, vCenter Orchestrator, vCenter Cloud Automation Center, vCenter Site Recovery Manager.
- Adding ESXi hosts into vCenter, Performing Snapshots, Cloning, Cold Migrations and Hot Migrations and Templates.
- Experience with server consolidation/virtualization for HW reduction and site migrations via V2V and P2V.
Role: Server Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Havant, Hampshire,
Apply for this job now.