Corr Recruitment are recruiting a Stores person to join a well-established manufacturing company in Andover on a 12-week temporary-permanent basis.
Job Purpose: To undertake works in connection with the issuing of store`s material and the maintenance of stock, including despatching and receiving goods.
- Receiving goods inwards/outwards, with the use of a fork truck or manual and using their on-line receiving system, and booking goods outwards using various courier systems.
- Goods inwards to be checked for quantities and damages, labelled, and put into allocated areas.
- To collate goods ready for collection, packaged to a high standard following company procedures.
- Assist with delivering goods to shop-floor work stations on time.
- Keeping stores areas clean and tidy.
- Keep logs of damaged or items of return.
- Loading and unloading goods of non-standard sizes.
- Identifying products and stored locations
To be maintained and left tidy.
- Lock up yard each evening and to unlock gates each morning.
- Twice weekly to assist in leaving bins out for collection by others.
- Unlock outside area to turn compressor on each morning and locking up each evening.
- Assist in fire alarm test once a week.
- Respect the need for Confidentiality, when processing personal/company data.
- Work additional hours, when required to assist with abnormal collections.
- Other such duties as may be required from time to time.
A full driving licence
Computer literate and knowledge of stock systems.
Good listener and team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
Fork truck licence
Hours: Monday-Friday 37.5 hour per week