Plant Fitter- Workshop
Shift: Monday-Friday Every other Saturday
I am currently looking to recruit a Plant Fitter to join a large Industrial site commutable to Hatfield. This is a great opportunity for a Mechanical Workshop Engineer to join a stable company with sites across the UK that offer an abundance of training and development! This role is ideal for someone who has experience working on mobile plant equipment; Loading Shovels, Fork Lift Trucks, 360 excavators, Cherry pickers. This is a great role where you can you can grow and develop and join an industry where they have been steady throughout the few months.
Skills required for the Plant Fitter:
- Service and maintain their mechanical handling machinery in the workshop.
- You will be part of a team who primarily deal with the planned service and repair of these machines.
- Experience involving repairing and maintaining Diggers, Excavators, Dumpers, Rollers, Loading shovels, HGV's etc
- Happy to work in a heavy environment, and ideally have experience working in a industrial setting; Brick, concrete, cement, quarry, waste, recycling, demolition etc
- Confidently to work on mechanical faults, Pneumatic Welding, Hydraulics, Electrical systems, Fabricating
The Plant Fitter Engineer will benefit from:
- Working Monday- Friday Days + every alternating Saturday (with a choice of permanent lates)
- Working for a large, stable company
- Competitive salary
- Next to none Benefits package
Benefits: Bonus, Pension,
Commutable from: St Albans, Hatfield, Welyn, Stevenage, Hemel,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.